An ulcer is an internal wound usually in the stomach or intestines. Common causes of ulcer are infection with the bacterium Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) and long-term use of aspirin and certain other painkillers, such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others) and naproxen sodium (Aleve, Anaprox, others).
Stress and spicy foods do not cause peptic ulcers but they can make your symptoms worse.
Avoid taking strong pain killers without prescription. If you take time to read the side effects you will see that the drugs for pain relief cause ulcer or wounds in the body.
Visit: www.agric4profits.com for more information
Method of Preparation:
1. Get a raw pawpaw and wash it. Make sure it is raw, not a ripped one
2. Do not peel it and do not remove the seeds. Just leave it the way it is.
3. After washing the outside neatly, slice it without peeling it into small small pieces. The cutting should be small like sugar cubes or carrot chops.
4. Put all the small pieces of the raw pawpaw into any clean container.
5. Fill the container with water to stop at the same point the sliced pawpaw stopped.
6. Leave the pawpaw in the water for four days. For example if u soak it on a Monday, count Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday will be the fourth day.
6. On the Fourth day, the water will be looking milkish in color. Sieve it and throw away the pawpaw and the water becomes your cure for ulcer.
Drink half a glass of the pawpaw water every morning, afternoon and evening. You will no longer feel those ulcer pains because it will heal the wounds inside that are causing the pain.
The practice can continue for weeks and months depending on how severe the ulcer is. It is not relief. It is a cure.