An ulcer is an internal wound usually in the stomach or intestines.
Common causes of ulcer are infection with the bacterium Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) and long-term use of aspirin and certain other painkillers, such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others) and naproxen sodium (Aleve, Anaprox, others).
The H. Pylori enters the digestive system through food and sits in the stomach lining and sometimes in the upper part of the small intestine.
It secrets a basal component to neutralise the acid released by the stomach, making it difficult to be killed by the stomach acid (roughly 160mM conc HCl).
Since it cannot be killed, it remains there and eats up the lining of the stomach, causing wounds in the process.
So, whenever the stomach releases it gastric acid in signal of food, the acid enters the wounds caused by H. Pylori which leads to sharp pains in the stomach and in turn giving chest burn as seen on the image below.
Stress and spicy foods do not cause peptic ulcers but they can make your symptoms worse.
Avoid taking strong pain killers without prescription. If you take time to read the side effects you will see that the drugs for pain relief cause ulcer or wounds in the body.
Meanwhile, let’s just literally say that in the herbal treatment of stomach ulcer by the local herbalists, a big unripe pawpaw fruit is cut into pieces. The peel or seeds are not removed.
The whole fruit is simply cut into cubes, and then soaked in a bowl containing 1200mls of water for four days as seen below.
Therefore if you have been having stomach ulcer that seems not to go away, Worry no more as I am going to show you how to eradicate the disease naturally and boost your health status in return.
Read Also: Reasons why Garden Egg Fruit is Good for you
How to prepare unripe pawpaw to cure ulcer
1. Get a raw pawpaw and wash it. Make sure it is raw, not a ripped one
2. Do not peel it and do not remove the seeds. Just leave it the way it is.
3. After washing the outside neatly, slice it without peeling it into small small pieces. The cutting should be small like sugar cubes or carrot chops.
4. Put all the small pieces of the raw pawpaw into any clean container.
5. Fill the container with water to stop at the same point the sliced pawpaw stopped.
6. Leave the pawpaw in the water for four days. For example if u soak it on a Monday, count Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday will be the fourth day.
7. On the Fourth day, the water will be looking milkish in color.
8. Sieve it and throw away the pawpaw and the water becomes your cure for ulcer.
Drink half a glass of the pawpaw water every morning, afternoon and evening.
You will no longer feel those ulcer pains because it will heal the wounds inside that are causing the pain.
The practice can continue for weeks and months depending on how severe the ulcer is. It is not relief. It is a cure.
Do you have further questions, answers or any other form of contribution? then kindly use our comment box below for all your contributions.
You are also encouraged to kindly share this information with your loved ones if found useful enough as we cannot reach everyone at the same time. Thank you