Rabbit poo manure (rabbit poop or bunny poop) has four times more nutrients than cow or horse manure and is twice as rich as chicken manure. Cow, horse and chicken manure are considered “hot” and need to be composted (well-rotted) to use as fertilizers. Today we will be discussing on the effects of the different macro nutrients found on the Rabbit poo to the soil and our crops below:
1) Nitrogen(N): Rabbit manure is higher in nitrogen than sheep, goat, pig, chicken, cow or horse manure. Plants need nitrogen to produce a lush green growth. Nitrogen helps plants grow greener and stronger helping the plant reach its full potential.
This is great for all those quick growing salad greens! Great for the early growth of tomatoes, corn, and many other vegetables.
2) Phosphorus(P): Rabbit manure is also higher in phosphorus than the other manures. It helps with the transformation of solar energy to chemical energy. Which in turn helps with proper plant growth.
Phosphorus also helps plants to withstand stress. Phosphorus in the soil encourages more and bigger blossoms helping with flowering and fruiting also great for root growth.
3) Potassium(K): Potassium helps with fruit quality and reduction of disease plants will not grow without it. Plants use potassium as an enzyme to produce proteins and sugars. They also use potassium to control water content.
More than just the awesome NPK values of rabbit manure it is loaded with a host of micro-nutrients as well as organic matter that improves soil structure, drainage, and moisture retention.
Vegetable gardens, pastures, and flower gardens all will benefit from using rabbit manure. It helps retain soil moisture and soil structure.
Rabbit manure is one of the few fertilizers that will not burn your plants when added directly to the garden and can be safely used on food plants.
Rabbit manure at first glance many seem to be less powerful than commercial fertilizers but in reality, they are better and healthier for your garden providing food and nourishment for your plants as well as earthworms and other beneficial animals and microorganisms in your soil.
So why use chemical additives that are known to kill all soil life?
Some manures have to be aged so they do not harm your garden, Rabbit Berries can be used fresh as it is. This is also a very organic way to add nutrients back to you soil since Rabbit are herbivorous so it’s like a payback for the plant they consumed.
Other benefits of Rabbit poo (rabbit manure) for the soil and crops include the folloing:
– One of the best things about rabbit manure is it doesn’t need to be composted. Rabbit manure is organic matter and improves poor soil structure, drainage and moisture retention.
– It improves the life cycle of microorganisms in the soil. Worms love rabbit manure. It is not as smelly as other manures and is easy to handle.
– One doe and her offspring can produce a ton of manure in one year. That’s a lot of bunny honey.
– Rabbit manure is packed with nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, minerals and micronutrients. It contains beneficial trace elements such as calcium, magnesium, boron, zinc, manganese, sulfur, copper and cobalt, just to name a few.
– Nitrogen (N): Rabbit poo manure is higher in nitrogen than sheep, goat, chicken, cow or horse manure. Plants need nitrogen to produce strong green growth.
– Phosphorus (P): Rabbit poo manure is also higher in phosphorus than the other manures. It helps with the transformation of solar energy to chemical energy. Phosphorus also helps plants to withstand stress and contributes to more and bigger blossoms, and is great for root growth.
Potassium (K): Potassium helps with fruit quality and reducing disease; plants will not grow without it.
Read Also: 7 Amazing Health Benefits of Cherries
Do you have further questions or any other form of contribution regarding animal feed production? then kindly use the comment box below for all your contributions.
You are also encouraged to kindly share this information with friends that also need to know this information. Thank you
Copyright Notice: This post belongs to Agric4profits.com and is not allowed to be copied by other sites. Kindly Click Here to visit our Home page for more amazing related articles. Thank you for reading.
Have you visited our Market Place Today? Follow this link to visit Agric4profits.com Market Place now to check out our affordable products & services that might interest you and solve your current needs at a very cheap price. You can also Advertise your Own Products & Services at the Market Place for Free by clicking on this link to Get Started!
Create a thread for all your related questions to get answers from other members and professionals in the field. Click here on the “Questions & Answers” Section to view or submit your Questions or Answers to previously asked related questions.